What happened in October 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– 2nd busiest month on record for The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver with 29% more sales this month compared to last year
– Only 1.5% more listings than last year
– Detached market pushing the numbers
– Benchmark price is up across the board
– The detached market is up 8.5%
– The townhome market is up 5.4%
– The condo market is up 4.4%
- Three Tips for First-Time Home Buyers: Victoria Edition
- Renovations: With Permits or Without?
- BC Assessment Releases 2022 Values
- Victoria Real Estate Remains Hot, But Is It Slowing?
- Victoria Real Estate Board Releases April Stats; Turning of the Tide?
- Victoria Real Estate Market and March Stats; Numbers Continue to Rise
- Strata Insurance Concerns: Part Two
- Strata Insurance
- Wait, a Buyer’s Agent Can Help Me Buy New Construction, too?
- Burgers, Burgers, Burgers…