What happened in September 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– Record-breaking month, more sales this September than any September on record
– 55% more sales than last September, 45% more compared to the 10-year average
– 2.5% fewer listings, pushing prices up
– Benchmark Price is up 6% from last year to $1,410,000.
– Detached market up just under 8%
– Townhome market up just under 6%
– Condo market up 4.5%
- Three Tips for First-Time Home Buyers: Victoria Edition
- Renovations: With Permits or Without?
- BC Assessment Releases 2022 Values
- Victoria Real Estate Remains Hot, But Is It Slowing?
- Victoria Real Estate Board Releases April Stats; Turning of the Tide?
- Victoria Real Estate Market and March Stats; Numbers Continue to Rise
- Strata Insurance Concerns: Part Two
- Strata Insurance
- Wait, a Buyer’s Agent Can Help Me Buy New Construction, too?
- Burgers, Burgers, Burgers…