What happened in 2020 in the Greater Vancouver housing market?
– February 45% more sales than 2019
– April 40% fewer sales than previous year & prices were up 2.5%
– May was the only month we saw a decrease in prices at 0.5%
– June 17% more sales than 2019 & prices were up 3.5%
– September 56% more sales than 2019 & 45% above the 10 year average
– September saw a 5.8% price increase – November saw a 6% price increase
– December 53% more sales, 51% more listings & prices saw a 10.2% increase
– The upsizing market really fuelled the 2020 market
– Coming into January we are seeing condo sales go up & well-priced listings are moving quickly!
- Three Tips for First-Time Home Buyers: Victoria Edition
- Renovations: With Permits or Without?
- BC Assessment Releases 2022 Values
- Victoria Real Estate Remains Hot, But Is It Slowing?
- Victoria Real Estate Board Releases April Stats; Turning of the Tide?
- Victoria Real Estate Market and March Stats; Numbers Continue to Rise
- Strata Insurance Concerns: Part Two
- Strata Insurance
- Wait, a Buyer’s Agent Can Help Me Buy New Construction, too?
- Burgers, Burgers, Burgers…